5.09.2011

Fingers Crossed

As I sit here prepping for my (hopefully) final interview, I'm thinking of what the next month has in store.  Sure it is exciting to potentially be offered a job in the next few days; sure it is exciting to say I'm moving to sunny Arizona; sure it is exciting to be beginning this new adventure....but is it really?  Sure!  Seriously, it is exciting but right now it is just SO REAL!
Back to the job interview...I know FERPA, I know ASU policies, I know I can kick the behind of this interview and I cannot wait to actually get it done and over with!  End of the day interviews are truly the worst.....but here's hoping!
ASU is a perfect fit...I love school, I love to learn, I love college campuses and I need a job!  Sounds perfect to me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment